Vision, Values and Ethos
Positive relationships lie at the heart of Springcroft Primary. Leaders, staff and supportive parents work together to get the best for pupils. This partnership working helps pupils to thrive. Parents are proud of the school. – Ofsted, November 2022
- the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
- the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness
- the qualifications of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Collective Responsibility
- The responsibility borne by all participants to abide by a decision and be responsible for its consequences
These values are quite simply ‘The way we do things around here’ and they form our foundation and provide the justification of our behaviours in everything we do.
Why? We believe in preparing our children for life in the modern world, becoming resilient adults with integrity, radiating creativity, able to take responsibility for their actions, and shape their future.
How? We have a holistic philosophy to each child through providing a truly broad and balanced curriculum, nurturing creativity and one that fosters independence in both learning and thought.
What? In partnership with our parents and the community we serve, we provide high quality learning of the national curriculum subjects, alongside encouraging children to develop their individual talents and gifts through both curricular and extra-curricular experiences.